- Beef is rich in sarcosine
The sarcosine content in beef is higher than that in any other food. It is especially effective for muscle growth and strength enhancement. In the first few seconds of training, sarcosine is the source of muscle fuel. It is an effective supplement of adenosine triphosphate, so that the training can last longer.
- Beef contains vitamin B6
The greater the protein requirement, the more vitamin B6 is added to the diet. Beef contains enough vitamin B6 to help you enhance your immunity, promote protein metabolism and synthesis, and thus help you recover after intensive training.square steel tubing
- Beef contains carnitine
The content of carnitine and sarcosine in chicken and fish is very low, but that in beef is very high. Carnitine is mainly used to support fat metabolism and produce branched-chain amino acids, which play an important role in muscle growth of bodybuilders.
Ingredients and Materials
Pizza dough material: 200 g steamed bread powder, 4 g yeast sugar, 25 g water, 120 g salt, 1 g butter, 15 g
Pizza stuffing material: 150 grams of beef fillet, appropriate amount of Mozzarella
Seasoning: ground black pepper, ground beef sauce, tomato sauce, pizza grass
- Cut the beef fillet into thin slices, marinate it with 4 spoons of barbecue sauce and a little salad oil for half an hour or so. Blanch the miscellaneous vegetable grains in a boiling pot for reserve.
- Put all the dough ingredients into the bread machine and stir evenly, then ferment to twice the size.
- Take out and knead, divide into three parts according to the size of the plate, brush oil on the bottom of the plate, put dough into the size of the die.
- Use fork to fork small holes in the cake to prevent bulging during baking.
- Brush a mixture of barbecue sauce and tomato sauce and sprinkle some ground black pepper.
- Put on Mazurilla (according to the taste of each population, the effect of more wire drawing will be better), sprinkle with miscellaneous vegetable grains, evenly put on the marinated beef willow.